- Senior Patent Counsel – Leading Pharmaceutical Company
Senior Patent Counsel – Leading Pharmaceutical Company
A long-time client, a pharmaceutical company in Pennsylvania, is seeking an experienced, team-oriented patent attorney with strong communication and interpersonal skills to join their team. In this role, you will be working closely with the business teams preparing and prosecuting patents, drafting licensing and collaboration agreements, providing freedom-to-operate analysis, conducting due diligence, and much more. Tremendous opportunity for growth.
To be considered for the position, you must possess:
- 5 years of experience drafting pharma-related patent applications, focused on large or small molecules, at a law firm or multinational corporation.
- Experience providing patentability and non-infringement opinions.
- Experience drafting and negotiating licensing agreements.
- A JD from an accredited law school, admission to the USPTO and license to practice in at least one state or the District of Columbia.
- Ability and willingness to give presentations to upper management.
This company offers excellent benefits. Salary includes bonus and equity.Apply