- Attorney – Contracts, Clinical Research and Development
Attorney – Contracts, Clinical Research and Development
Our longtime client, a pharmaceutical company based in the Northeast, is currently searching for an attorney who will work with their in-house legal team, business leaders and other teams in connection with contracts supporting clinical research and development. The best candidates will be adept at negotiation strategies, reviewing and drafting various agreements related to:
- Clinical trials
- Contract Research Organization (CRO) and other trial-related vendors
- Investigator-initiated studies
- Central labs
- Collaborative research projects
- Government-funded research projects (IMI initiatives)
They are looking for Candidates with:
- A Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school and an active registration, in good standing, with a state bar.
- Minimum of 7 years of legal experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years supporting clinical R&D, clinical trial or other clinical research related agreements required.
- Experience drafting and negotiating clinical research-related agreements is required.
- Knowledge of current laws, regulations and industry standards governing clinical trials, such as FDA regulations, ICH Guidelines, and GCPs is required.
- The successful candidate should understand contract law, have strong drafting skills and strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to influence and work collaboratively at all levels and across functions.
We have been honored to work with this company for decades and have placed a lot of attorneys who excel in their field. The best candidate will be collaborative, innovative thinkers who are willing to think ahead of any issues in a proactive manner.
The role will be located in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.Apply